Qarabağ Azərbaycandır ! | Karabakh is Azerbaijan ! | Карабах - это Азербайджан !
The creation of Electronic Agricultural Information System (EAIS) is one of the impact steps taken for the development of the agrarian sector and the electronicization of agrarian services in our country. The E-GOV Development Center (EGDC) of the State Agency for Public Services and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan has created opportunities for the establishment and management of real-time management activities for the proper establishment and development of agricultural processes. Basic principles of operation:
• Ensuring access to farmers;
• Organization of transparent and effective management;
• Application of innovations.
Objectives of EAIS:
• Creating a single database of farmers and the resources they use;
• Increasing transparency in the provision of subsidies from the state budget;
• Strengthening the subsidy mechanism;
• Provide forecasting, coordination and monitoring opportunities for the Ministry of Agriculture.
Use of EAIS
Citizens can use EAIS through both the web portal and the mobile application.
• Web-Portal- https://www.eagro.az/;
• Mobile application - eAgro (both Android and iOS versions available).
The registration procedure for EAIS is performed through the "ASAN Login" Unified Access System:
• Individuals (individual farmers) are registered with the PIN in EAIS;
• Legal entities use “ASAN signature” (Mobile Signature) or “Electronic Signature” (e-Signature) to access EAIS.
EAIS - personal cabinet
Upon successful completion of the registration procedure, the user selects the "Farmer" section on the login page of the system and logs into the personal account. It provides information on activities in the agricultural sector.
The main page consists mainly of cards. Each card represents a different module and functionality of the application. The number of cards varies according to the role of each user, personal information.
EAIS – modules
The modules in EAIS have the following functions:
• It is possible to create areas by districts in the My Farms module (for example, according to a village or settlement) and to create land plots in the areas and attach the necessary land documents, enter information about crop production (ie planted crops) and show the existing greenhouses, mark the location of the activity on the map. The Animals section includes information on Cattle, Beekeeping, and Breeding;
• My plans module includes sowing data planned by the farmer in the coming years, forecast indicators related to productivity;
• In the Services and Complaints module, farmers address existing problems and these appeals are promptly answered by the relevant employees of the Ministry;
• Personal information about the user is placed in the My Settings module;
• The module of rules and instructions contains rules and instructions on granting subsidies, as well as a subsidy calculator;
• It is possible to apply for subsidies in the subsidy module.
The presentation of the system took place on February 14, 2019. During the first week of its operation, on February 17-22, 2019, the number of farmers registered in EKTIS in Guba region was 167 people. Currently, more than 600,000 farmers are registered on the portal.
Both farmers and their suppliers of seeds, seedlings, fertilizers, pesticides, suppliers, artificial insemination specialists and veterinarians are registered in EAIS. Registered users post information about the products and services they offer in the system.
EAIS - Subsidies
According to the "Rules for subsidizing agricultural production" approved by the relevant Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, from 2020, farmers' applications for subsidies and services provided to them in this area are carried out online through EAIS.
In the field of crop production:
• Planting subsidy;
• Product subsidy;
• Seed and seed subsidies;
In the field of animal husbandry:
• Animal subsidy (artificial insemination of cattle);
• Beekeeper subsidy;
• Cocoon subsidy.
EAIS mode of operation: EAIS operates in 24/7 mode. Users are informed in advance about the repair and upgrade work to be carried out in the system. Stoppages due to any technical problems in the operation are eliminated as soon as possible.
For more information on using the system, please contact the Call Center 1652 of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Azerbaijan.