Qarabağ Azərbaycandır ! | Karabakh is Azerbaijan ! | Карабах - это Азербайджан !
About “myGov” e-government portal The e-government portal "myGov" was created by the E-GOV Development Center under the State Agency for Citizen Services and Social Innovations subordinate to the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The purpose of the “myGov” portal is to facilitate the work of citizens, ensure transparency and efficiency through the presented electronic services, providing the transition from reactive services to proactive ones. “MyGov" is a system of e-services that connects citizens, government, and business entities on a single platform based on a predictive government concept. Citizens will get acquainted with the information provided by government agencies in their personal cabinets at the "myGov" portal (www.my.gov.az), apply electronically to the services, obtain e-references and other documents, verify the accuracy of the information, will be able to regulate the data transmission process to other entities. The Citizen has the opportunity to track the history of all user activities (login to the personal cabinet, login device, usage of services, log out).
Functions of the portal:
1. Obtaining personal information by the citizens.
Through the “myGov” personal cabinet, citizens can access their personal, financial, educational, and other information. The personal cabinet of “myGov” takes citizen-government relations to a new stage, reflecting citizens' information in real-time.
2. Informing and reminding notifications.
If the citizen's information is renewed, the validity period of the citizens' documents is expired and the new services are added to the system, the citizen receives reminding or informing notifications via the personal cabinet.
The following notifications are sent to the citizen's personal account through the portal www.my.gov.az:
• Notices of the need to change passports, driving licenses, and other documents;
• Notifications on updating information on citizens;
• Notification of changes in the legal status of the power of attorney;
• Notification of changes and new services in the system.
3. Transmission of data to other institutions.
At present, a citizen can upload his information in the form of a reference and pass it to other agencies. In the soon-to-be-updated version of the portal, a request will be sent to the citizen's personal account by the relevant authorities, and only after the citizen's approval, the information about him will be transferred to a third party.
4. Access of citizens to appeal to institutions.
Via personal cabinet, a citizen can send his views, comments, complaints, and suggestions to the relevant body. At the same time, the citizen can appeal to the relevant body about the wrong information he has discovered about himself at the system.
5. The use of electronic services provided by government agencies.
The systems and services of various agencies have been integrated into the portal. Every citizen can access the electronic services provided by government agencies by logging in to the personal account. The integration process of the information about the citizen, which is not available in the system, is being continued.
At the initial stage citizens can get the following electronic services from the "myGov" portal:
• Citizens' appeal to government agencies;
• “eAgro” information system (4 subsystems)
• Medical Cabinet of the Insured;
• Reference on communication services;
• Central Bank electronic applications system;
• “e-Auction” service of the Republican Commodity Exchange
• Extract student-graduate from the state electronic information system;
• Certificate of identity card;
• Reference on a national passport;
• Certificate of residence;
• Family membership certificate;
• Workplace reference;
• Certificate on the status of existing permits in the “The System for Obtaining and Monitoring of Permits”;
• Information about issued power of attorney;
• Citizen's certificate of military registration;
• Citizen's reference to military service;
• Driving license certificate;
• Certificate on vehicles registered on behalf of the citizen;
• Fine Reference;
• All e-payment services implemented through ASAN payment system (services on fees, services on fines, services for utilities, and other services)
• Electronic application to participate in the tender, etc.
Other public services will be added to the "MyGov" personal cabinet regularly and gradually.
The main difference between the "MyGov" portal and "e-Gov":
1. The main difference is that "myGov" is the first portal based on the personal cabinet.
2. Another difference is that, based on a predictive government concept, even if the citizen does not apply to the service, it is sending a notification to the citizen about the services he is required to get.
3. The next difference is that the portal will be available not only for state agencies but also for private companies. Thus, the citizen will get all services from the centralized portal. This will save time and resources.
4. Transmission of data to any institution can be regulated by the citizen;
5. Will be able to track the history of all user activities Access to the “myGov” portal is provided through the single access system ASAN Login.
You can get acquainted with the methods of access to the system in the video instruction posted on the "Home page" of the portal my.gov.az.
Switch to video instruction:
Ministry of Internal Affairs, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Education, State Examination Center, State Migration Service, State Agency for Compulsory Medical Insurance, State Committee for Property Affairs, State Advertising Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan and information systems of other institutions are integrated to the portal. The works towards the expansion of the portal are in the process.
On the myGov portal, managed by the e-Government Development Center, every citizen can access the following portals and systems through their personal accounts:
• Electronic Agricultural Information System - “eAgro”
• Single electronic portal of public procurement - "e-Procurement",
• “Electronic Appeals” system of the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan
• “ASAN payment” system • “eSosial” system of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection
• “e-Hərrac” system of the Commodity Exchange of the Republic of Azerbaijan
• “Permits” system of Azerbaijan State Advertising Agency
• Electronic service of the State Agency for Compulsory Medical Insurance "Medical Cabinet of the Insured"
• “My real estate information” service provided by the State Service for Property Issues under the Ministry of Economy
• Rapid Coordination and Project Management System of the Council of State Support to Non-Governmental Organizations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Together with the systems integrated into the portal, citizens are provided with access to 710 e-services through their personal cabinets. Besides, “myGov” initially provides citizens with 18 types of notification services.