Qarabağ Azərbaycandır ! | Karabakh is Azerbaijan ! | Карабах - это Азербайджан !
Registry of Public Services A total of 998 public services provided by 139 government agencies were registered through the Registry of Public Services (RPS) project. 495 of these services have been digitized. There are many purposes for maintaining the electronic register of public services:
• Determining the total number and direction of services provided by institutions (individuals and legal entities, institutions, etc.);
• Collection and systematization of information about services in a single source;
• Establishing service standards and regulations for each service;
• Accelerate the work done to digitize services and identify priorities in this area;
• Ensuring the integration of information systems and information resources used to provide services;
• Proposing the efficient use of public expenditures for the organization of services;
• Take measures to identify duplicate services and eliminate duplication;
• Ensuring flexibility of management in this area through the creation of new types of services;
• Analysis, forecasting, and monitoring of services;
• Ensuring citizens' access to detailed information about services and transparency;
• Improving the efficiency and quality of activities of institutions;
• Creation of a centralized database for services;
The ability of citizens to access information about all public services through the portal 24 hours a day and the formation of a single database on services has a positive impact on both the use of public services by citizens and the business environment.