The number of personal cabinets in "ASAN payment" has exceeded 500,000
In April 2021, the number of personal cabinets opened in the "ASAN payment" system exceeded 500,000 and totaled 500,418 personal cabinets.
A citizen who creates a personal account in the system takes a number of advantages:
• Obtains information on fines imposed by the State Traffic Police;
• Gets up-to-date information on the vehicle technical inspection ticket;
• Free SMS and email notifications are sent to the citizen about the technical inspection and drawn up protocols;
• Get acquainted with the payments made in this period by setting a time interval in the payment history section;
• Can transfer regular payments to the account in the Special Opportunities section;
• Drivers can obtain evidence in the extract section three times a day on the absence of a protocol on administrative offenses, administrative fines for traffic and road safety;
• In the Complaints section, a citizen can send a complaint against the administrative protocol drawn up.
At present, more than 300 organizations, including central and local executive powers, courts, public legal entities, legal entities, private organizations and payment service providers, have been integrated into the “ASAN pay” system. These organizations provide more than 670 services to citizens in the "ASAN pay" system, including administrative fines, duties, taxes and customs payments, utility payments, communication fees, justice and court fees, credit and leasing payments, insurance payments, tuition fees, support fund payments, internet and cable TV payments as well as services covering other services. Note that, it is possible to make payments without registering in the system.
The “ASAN pay” system is managed by the E-GOV Development Center (EGDC) of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The system currently serves citizens through more than 10,000 terminals, asanpay.az website, as well as the mobile application
"ASAN pay", which can be downloaded from iOS and Android operating systems. You can get acquainted with the instructional video on registration in "ASAN pay" via this link: https://youtu.be/xM89ZVykBfA