The competition part of the program "Towards Digital Journalism" has started
The 4-day seminars within the framework of the 3rd “Towards Digital Journalism” (“Ragamsal Jurnalistikaya doghru”) program organized by the E-GOV Development Center and sponsored by PASHA Holding have been completed. In the seminars organized at the ASAN Training Center on July 13-16 topics "From traditional media to digital media", "Fundamentals of media", "Use of social media in journalism", "Fundamentals of blogging", "Azerbaijan in global digitalization", "myGov" e-government portal " , “E-gov.az” portal ”, “ ASAN Login Single Sign-On System”, “ ASAN Finance ”, “ ASAN pay”, “ ASAN Visa ”, “ Electronic Agricultural Information System ”, “ Startups ”, “ Artificial Intelligence ” were discussed and the questions of the media representatives were answered.
July 16 - On the last day of the seminars, a competition with a total prize fund of AZN 2,200 was launched. Within the framework of the competition, participants must prepare research on the following topics and publish it in the media:
• Functionality of “ASAN payment” portal and proposals for bringing new services to the portal;
• Advantages of ASAN Finance for citizens and business institutions; • Solutions to increase digital literacy in the regions;
• Solutions that will facilitate the work of citizens in the private sector;
• Existing e-government solutions, their role and benefits in our daily lives;
• Digitilazation of services in high demand in Azerbaijan;
• Ways to ensure user (citizen) participation in e-government building;
• Provide successful examples and country-wide proposals for the application of artificial intelligence in digital government.
The prepared materials will be analyzed and evaluated by the jury of the program. The first, second and third place winners will be announced at the program awards ceremony. The winners will be awarded with cash prizes. The main purpose of the "Towards Digital Journalism" program is to increase the awareness of the media about ICT, e-government services, digital solutions, as well as to expand the knowledge of the population in the field of e-services.