EGDC met with banks and insurance companies
The E-GOV Development Center (EGDC) of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan held a meeting with the heads of banks and insurance companies and representatives of relevant departments.
The main purpose of the meeting was to discuss facilitating citizens’ work in the field of fintech, identification and authentication of citizens applying for online services and accelerating the implementation of digital solutions in this area by EGDC. At the online event attended by more than 100 representatives of 25 banks and 15 insurance companies, detailed information was provided about the EGDC projects, especially, the new capabilities provided by the “ASAN Login” Single Sign-On System for private sector entities.
The event participants got acquainted with the interface and functionality of “ASAN Login”, integrated systems, number of users, and the capabilities of the newly created video recording service.
In turn, "ASAN Login", which provides citizens with access to more than 52 systems and portals from a single location offers a number of advantages to its users:
• Prevents the creation of different user data of the same person on different systems;
• User powers are managed from a single center;
• Automatic access to other integrated systems is provided when logging in;
• Logging off from all systems is provided when exiting any integrated system
• Duplication is prevented and time is saved;
• User duplication is prevented;
• No need for re-authentication and authorization;
Questions of representatives of the fintech field were answered at the meeting.
"ASAN Login" offers the user the opportunity to see the active session user logged in to, to change the password, to add a new mobile number in his name to the cabinet. "ASAN Login" is a simple, convenient, secure Single Entry Gateway created for citizens to use electronic services. The system currently has about 1,903,000 users.