The next briefing of the Task Force was held
On August 3, 2020, the next briefing of the Task Force under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan was held.
Chairman of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations under the President of Azerbaijan Ulvi Mehdiyev noted that 16 mobile monitoring groups consisting of employees of the relevant departments of the State Agency were formed to monitor the beaches. At the same time, 229 beaches in Baku and Sumgayit were inspected on the basis of questionnaires together with employees of the Baku City Executive Power, the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources and the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
The results of the monitoring were analyzed in a fully automated way. As a result of the analysis, beaches suitable for use in Baku and Sumgayit were identified, taking into account the social distance and the safety rules during the COVID-19 pandemic. At the same time, special software, an interactive website and a mobile application have been developed.
The software serves to determine the capacity of the beach, taking into account the safety of vacationers. This information is reflected on a special website cimerlik.az.
By visiting the page, citizens can get a list of beaches, occupancy levels, infrastructure and conditions, address, location, etc. At the same time, a special mobile application has been developed to determine the situation in the places, through which the number of people entering and leaving the beach area will be transmitted to the system.
It was also noted that more than 1,000 ASAN volunteers were involved in the process in order to check the access to the beaches, as well as to monitor compliance with the established rules within the beach.
In connection with the COVID-19 pandemic, those who use the beaches during the quarantine regime in our country are asked to follow a number of rules:
1. Before going to the beaches, visit the website cimerlik.az, check the level of density on the beaches and go to the area with fewer people;
2. Access to the beach only from the entrance controlled by ASAN volunteers, leave the place of exit;
3. Bring items to the beach that you consider necessary to use;
4. Use disinfectant solutions placed on the beach area during entry and exit;
5. Follow the rules of social distance and cleanliness, if there are common dressing rooms and bathrooms;
6. Rest on the beach only in areas separated by special ropes;
7. After the use of food and other additives in the beach area, clean the relevant area, throw the waste in special boxes;
8. Not to use prohibited areas;
9. Inform the supervisor immediately if you feel any concern about your health;
10. Maintain social distance on the beach, comply with the requirements of supervisors.
It is recommended to be careful when visiting beaches that are not mentioned on cimerlik.az, as there is no pandemic monitoring. Link for the video instruction: https://youtu.be/YSp10R5fCQY